Tuesday 16 July 2013

I don't know what the title of this post should be...

Currently listening to this song on repeat. I thought people would like to know. :)


Also, I attempted writing continuously for fifteen minutes. I thought it would get my thoughts flowing meaning that I could do some serious writing. It didn't work, and what I ended up with was pretty odd - no, I'm not sharing it :P.

I went on a week-long residential Creative Writing course a few weeks ago and it was amazing and I met a load of awesome people and I feel it really improved my confidence (I'd never been on a train on my own before, and I managed two changes travelled halfway across the country, and I also read out a piece of my writing in front of about thirty people, I was pretty proud of myself for that). Anyway, so since this blog is about writing as well as other stuff, I thought maybe it would be nice to share some of the things I learnt, which was more than I expected. I'd also like to maybe read out a few of my pieces on camera and post them, since the whole reading-aloud thing was recorded, and I thought that might be fun, especially if it'd just be me. So maybe that might happen, one day. One day. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment