Monday 11 February 2013

A short continuation of the post I wrote approximately two minutes ago

Furthermore, I have just read the latest post on Kristin Cashore's blog. The captions are brilliant.

http://kristincashore.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/it-is-use-of-increasingly-more.html

Which reminds me, I promised a friend I'd lend her Kristin Cashore's books. We were talking about The Lord Of The Rings, and she said she didn't like fantasy because of all the crazy magic stuff like talking trees. Naturally I was like, "What's wrong with talking trees?!" So I was telling her why I like fantasy, and I told her about Kristin Cashore's awesome books and asked her if she wanted to borrow them off me, she tried to refuse by saying that she prefered romance stories, so I was like, "THERE'S LOADS OF ROMANCE!!!"

Hopefully, Kristin Cashore, you will have another fan. :)

Basically what I'm saying is, read Graceling, Fire and Bitterblue. They are AMAZING and you will see why I keep mentioning them and their author. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment