Thursday 7 February 2013

Apologies, changes and an awesome video

I would like to apologise profoundly for not posting the second part of When I Turn Forty yesterday, and I regret to inform you that I will not be posting it at any point this week, quite simply because it hasn't been written. I'm insanely busy (though making time to write this right now appears to be disproving this) with homework at the moment, and joining tumblr was a bad, bad, bad, bad, bad decision, I'm perfectly capable of distracting myself without it, which is really NOT a good thing..

So I'm thinking I'll be busy pretty much from now until my AS exams are over, which I imagine will be in May, or possibly June, I'm not sure... But basically I'm going to throw all stability out of the window and just post what I can when I can. I.e., I know the story-every-Wednesday thing didn't last very long, but I'm scrapping it. So, expect the unexpected! You may have to wait for it till May! In the meantime... watch this awesome video... it's hilarious and you should all subscribe to her... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment