Monday 4 February 2013

Whenever inspiration strikes, you have to take it... even when it seriously hinders the tidying of your desk...

This is what happens when an empty coffee mug inspires you, and there is a camera nearby... (I apologise in advance for my photography, which I thought was better than it actually is at the time, and for my messy desk)

It started off quite slowly...
And then it escalated...
And then it got out of hand... it ended up being a sort of 3D collage of things I like...
I apologise to Kristin Cashore for putting things on top of her books. They should be worshipped, not sat on by MP3 player speakers. :) (In case nobody has noticed, I would like to point out the little felt mouse sitting on top of the speakers. I don't really have a reason for doing that, except that I realise he isn't very noticeable, and that I think he would like to be noticed.)

And if anyone was wondering, I did manage to get my desk tidied in the end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment