Saturday 16 February 2013

FANFICTION!

I've just posted a one-chapter Bitterblue (Kristin Cashore, of course) fanfiction on (guess what) my FanFiction account, about Bitterblue's wedding... It's called Ghost Eyes. Please take a look! It isn't very long. I think I have anonymous reviews enabled, so anyone can post a comment. Thanks! :)

I've put this at the top of the story, so I don't know why I feel the need to say it again here, but with it being a fanfiction, all the characters in the story belong to Kristin Cashore, the writer of Bitterblue (which I started rereading yesterday, and I really shouldn't have, because on top of tons of homework and revision, I'm also already reading two (possibly three, I lose count) other books, all of which do not belong to me and need to be given back to friends and the school library at some point...)

Anyway, if you've not read Bitterblue or any of The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy, WHY NOT, it's amazing (and most certainly not as well-known as it should be). :)

...

Sigh. Five to seven in the evening and the only productive thing I've managed to do is finally finish editing my Bitterblue fanfiction and blog about it. Great. Not a day wasted at all. :P

I'm way too lazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment