Wednesday 4 December 2013

A Little Update

It's gotten to that point whereby I'm starting to get nervous having not posted something on my blog for a couple of days.

So I thought I'd give you a little update.

Firstly, I got my first university offer!! I am very excited. I have been checking my emails more feverishly than normal these past couple of weeks waiting to hear something from any of the four I applied to... and I finally got some news! Thank God it's good news!

Secondly, I thought I'd do a bit of re-branding. You may notice that my username thingy is no longer Beth G but Bethie Jade. You may also notice that a little link in the "My Links" thing down on the left of my blog which reads "My YouTube Channel" has appeared. Now, if you type Beth G into the search box on YouTube, a great many people called Beth G come up. However, if you type in Bethie Jade... nada. I am the first and only Bethie Jade on YouTube. :)

Please be aware that Bethie is just a username-type-thing, and Jade is my middle name, so if ever you wish to contact me, please call me Beth. Beth is still my real (and preferred) name. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment