Tuesday 19 November 2013

In Other News

Also, I sent off my UCAS application today, which means that once my teachers have checked it, it'll be sent off to the four universities I'm applying to. I'm so excited! It's like - you know that future thing that you're dreaming about? well, it may well be about to happen. :)

And I had my second driving lesson this afternoon, and this time I didn't panic, and my driving instructor didn't have to tell me to pull over so I could have a bit of an emotional breakdown because driving is absolutely terrifying without a huge traffic jam behind me! I'm quite proud of myself.

And finally, I also discovered that s'mores are better with chocolate digestives than with plain digestives, and if you melt the marshmallows on an actual campfire rather than tealights.

It has been a pretty good day. :)

(Except that I still haven't finished my German essay yet, so I still can't allow myself to write my novel - which I'm still several thousand words behind on, by the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment