Thursday 21 November 2013

Plothole!

Plot-hole! Plot-hole! I have hit an unexpected plot-hole! I didn't plan for this to happen, this event was not in my outline, and now it's turned itself into a bit of a problem, like oh crap how on earth can I get my characters out of this in a way that means they can carry on with the story like I want them to??!!

Sorry, I just needed to share this with someone, and I thought it was better on here than on my Facebook, where there are all those people that I know, ugh... (I have nothing against my friends, btw, it's the people, you know the ones, who you only added because you had no logical reason not to, you do know them after all, you just don't want to share all your personal secrets and shit with them - and what one writes is most certainly classed as a personal secret. Writers may not put their life stories into their novels, but they do put their souls into them, and that makes them very private, so I do not wish to even talk about this novel that I haven't shown anyone to those awkward people who I both know and don't know. Also, I just started craving orange juice.)

And it's nearly the 23rd of November!! And I managed to swap my shift to get the night off work after all!! I can't wait and I can't believe it's so close!!! (I was about to say, the world had better not end now, when it's so close, but if it's about to, it's fine, the Doctor will save us). We're going to the cinema to see it. I'm not entirely sure who "we" is, because personally I'm going with my boyfriend, but two of my best friends will also be there somewhere, and a few other people we know are going too. Basically, my boyfriend and I are going, along with as much of the Whovian population of our town that Cineworld can fit into two screenings at once, and it just so happens that approximately half of that Whovian population of our town are at our school and are a similar age to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment