Monday 18 November 2013

Talking To Friends

The one thing that usually happens when I talk to my friends, even when I talk to them on Facebook, is that things go crazy. Well, talking to one friend, Ross, today led to two things that are a bit crazy.

Firstly, I discovered pirate metal. It's metal, perhaps slightly similar to symphonic metal, except that it's all about pirates - you know, the swashbuckling ones from like the Victorian era, like in Pirates Of The Caribbean. It's absolutely insane, and quite awesome. I would say that if you like Nightwish, you may well like Alestorm, which so far is the only pirate metal I have heard.

Secondly, we started a new blog. It's a blog about writing, and the idea is for it to become of sort of online writing community; a small, cosy one. It's called "Surprise Duck!", because we're mad like that. It's only just starting out, we have posted two things, and so far nobody but us has seen it. But anyway, it's there now, and the link to it is going in my list of links down on the left. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment